1. Diploma In Computer Application
Diploma in Computer Applications is a one-year diploma program that aims to make students study computer applications in depth in a shorter period of time. The DCA program imparts scientific, practical and technical knowledge to its learners about various computer tools that are used in day to day life
2. Diploma In Hardware & SoftwareThe course enables to figure out and fix hardware and network issues related to computers and other such devices. Also, the software related knowledge and working is also gained in this course. The duration of this course varies from 6 Months to 1 year. The pre-requisites of the course are +2 with Non-medical stream.
3. Language Courses- (French, Arabic, Spanish,etc)
There is a high demand in the world for the language translators, writing services, etc. Thus, this course could help to learn the different languages of the world. It could also be required by the students or people going to foreign countries. We have absolute best teachers to help out learn different languages of the world easily and precisely.
4. Diploma In Fashion Designing (Basic & Advanced)Fashion designing is one of the most trending and most required fields in the market. There are abundance of job opportunities in this field. The students can therefore tend to join this course and gain the best knowledge of fashion designing.
5. Cutting and TailoringFashion Dress Designing & Tailoring Classes We conduct regular courses in Fashion Dress designing and Tailoring Viz., – Short Term Single Garment Course – Two Months Basic Tailoring Course – Six Months Diploma course in Fashion dress designing & Tailoring Learn How to Tailor – Little Boys uniform pant, Divided skirts for Girls, Pedal Pusher, Capri, Harem Pants, Ladies Pants, One Piece Pants, Pleated Pants, Bell botton Pants, Elephant Pants, Regular Pants Shirts, Little Boys shirt, Nehru Shirt, Plain Shirt, Shirt with Yoke, Ladies Shirt, Shirts with Pockets & Coller, Vest
6. On Job TrainingOn-the-job training, also known as OJT, is a hands-on method of teaching the skills, knowledge, and competencies needed for employees to perform a specific job within the workplace. Employees learn in an environment where they will need to practice the knowledge and skills obtained during their training. The Job Training Methods – 6 Most Popular Training Methods: Job Instruction, Coaching, Mentoring, Job Rotation, Apprenticeship, and Committee Assignments Job Instruction Training (JIT) -Coaching -Mentoring -Job Rotation -Apprenticeship Training
7. Traditional Textile & Embroidery CourseEmbroidery is the craft of decorating fabric or other materials using a needle to apply thread or yarn. Embroidery may also incorporate other materials such as pearls, beads, quills, and sequins. In modern days, embroidery is usually seen on caps, hats, coats, blankets, dress shirts, denim, dresses, stockings, and golf shirts. Embroidery is available with a wide variety of thread or yarn color.
8. Industrial TrainingWe offer Industrial training for various fields like Industrial training refers to the work experience that is relevant to professional development prior to the graduation. In Industrial training students join the company which is relevant to their interest and subject and they completed their training in particular time frame e.g 6 months, 3 months etc. Main objective of industrial training is to provides the work experience to student in particular field, and to provide a certificate for future record.
9. Major and Minor Industrial ProjectsEvery engineering student has to submit a project(also called minor project) in 7th semester and another one in 8th semester(major project). They both can be different projects or one can continue on the same minor project by taking due permission from the institute as major project. It can be done in teams and usually the institute allows maximum 3 people in a team. And also, minor and major are just names, they both need to be full fledged working models.
10. Career CounsellingYour career development is a lifelong process that, whether you know it or not, actually started when you were born! There are a number of factors that influence your career development, including your interests, abilities, values, personality, background, and circumstances. Career Counseling is a process that will help you to know and understand yourself and the world of work in order to make career, educational, and life decisions.
11. Basic and Advanced GrammerIf you just started learning English, you first need to know some basic rules of the language. Developing a solid foundation in English grammar will not only help you create your own sentences correctly but will also make it easier to improve your communication skills in both spoken and written English.
12. Personality Development CourseThe personality development course polishes & improves your presentation & communication skills. The course will help you groom your personality & deal with people effectively. During the course, you will also receive focused guidance on persona management, grooming, health & nutrition, and soft skills. Beginners English Presentation & communication skills Grooming skills Personality development Customer service Interview skills
13. Public Speaking SkillsPublic speaking is the process of communicating information to an audience. It is usually done before a large audience, like in school, the workplace and even in our personal lives. The benefits of knowing how to communicate to an audience include sharpening critical thinking and verbal/non-verbal communication skills.
14. Voice and Accent TrainingVoice Accent Training: It helps you learn and apply the English speaking skills in an effective manner. To apply an impact on the listener, it is very crucial to speak clear and with proper word stress. For this, your mouth needs some warm-up exercises. Get trained from professional experts and improve your English speaking accent. Now while getting trained, you may need to focus on eight major points in detail: The phonetics Jaw and articulation exercises Vowel and Consonant sounds Pronunciation Syllable and word stress Formation of sentences Voice modulation Speech therapy
14. Thesis Course
A thesis is a theory which is based on your own ideas and research and represent in a logical way. It is one of the most important concepts of college expository writing. It usually consists of a several original research that has already been carried out and seeks to find a particular framework for a strong opinion.
The point that an essay seeks to show is being discussed or addressed, is defined by the author as the statement or argument. Thesis reflects one’s view on a specific topic and explains the argument of the author.
A thesis paper is more than an essay. It can be regarded as the legacy of a writer. It emphasizes how a writer interprets, analyzes and expresses information, helping to shape their potential accomplishments.